[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Forum

SealSeal
Reactions: 1,310
edited April 2017 in Rants and Raves
Just wanted to say, I love the new forum interface/layout so kudos to whomever implemented it. It's very clean, organized, and aesthetically pleasing. HTML is a plus, and appreciate how we are now able to private message users.

Although I'm pretty bummed out that we aren't able to have custom avatars, the consistency the maple related premade avatars are nice in itself. Hopefully Nexon will create and add more in the future for more variety between forum users.

Anyways, I remember experiencing annoying problems with the old forum such as being automatically logged out and being redirected to dead end and broken pages. Pleased to say these are problems I haven't yet experienced on the new one :). A positive change since coming back.

Comments

• UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited April 2017
    Kinda odd how this is in Rants and Raves lol.

They're working on custom avatars actually, according to the CM it's a top priority so I don't think we're too far off from having them soon so look forward to that!
    I thought we weren't allowed to use HTML anymore, right? Ever since certain incidents.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Just a note: they've had to disable HTML due to security issues, so we're back to using BBCode.
  • SealSeal
    edited April 2017
    Uzume wrote: »
    Kinda odd how this is in Rants and Raves lol.

They're working on custom avatars actually, according to the CM it's a top priority so I don't think we're too far off from having them soon so look forward to that!
    I thought we weren't allowed to use HTML anymore, right? Ever since certain incidents.

I was under the impression that the Raves part were positive things users could note. :(
  • SealSeal
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Just a note: they've had to disable HTML due to security issues, so we're back to using BBCode.

The thought was nice while it lasted I suppose. :'(