[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Scheduled Nexon-wide Service Maintenance - Apr 19

Comments

• ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 2,835
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited April 19
    Greetings Maplers! Our Scheduled Nexon-wide Service Maintenance has concluded and we're live.
    We'll see ya'll in-game!

Details of the completed maintenance: http://ow.ly/Tqzz30aZYVG
    MaplerOver9000SesomSlayer
  • StarThiefStarThief
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 19
    Why couldn't we have chosen to stick with our usernames? There wasn't a problem with using them, right? So why decide to eradicate the use of them?
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    Reactions: 830
    edited April 19
    Just wondering something here????????? What has happened to Maple Story????????? I try to open my inventory, and it pops back shut??????? I bought a pet and food and something else in the cash shop and I want to use it because my Pufram dried up. I did NOT know that they had Puframs for sale in bundles that came with other items????? I will buy one on one of my other characters.

So, what's up with Maple Story??????? Why is it so SLOW?????
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    Reactions: 830
    edited April 20
    I was wondering something? I can't seem to get onto Rhenegade and play? I can get on, but than I freeze up? My characters play on Khiarnia very well. :D I am really glad for that. So, is there an issue with the Rhenegade Server?