[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

how to complet TOT'S KNOW HOW?

jobetoco94jobetoco94
Reactions: 100
edited April 14 in Game Guides
how to complet tot's know how basic change hotkey?
Z0nDg7.jpg
i tried to complet this by myself but didnt work.

Comments

• jobetoco94jobetoco94
    edited April 14
    after some tries i clear it! see the key bindings in W in image that i posted before? i drag it to key 6 and cleared it!
    JhpfaY.jpg
  • jobetoco94jobetoco94
    edited April 15
    now i'm stuck in other tot task. i equiped the medal and i cant clear it. what should i do? medal system have 8 steps. i need "copy" all steps to clear the task? i need wait the medal to expire to complet the task?
    pO1auK.jpg
  • jobetoco94jobetoco94
    edited April 15
    stuck again with more tasks i equip a cash hat and still cant clear it.
    yrubkd.jpg
  • jobetoco94jobetoco94
    edited April 15
    also stuck here, i use the hair cash item and changed my hair in Natalie npc and cant clear this task.
    1zYEDc.jpg
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 3,520
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 15
    jobetoco94 wrote: »
    now i'm stuck in other tot task. i equiped the medal and i cant clear it. what should i do? medal system have 8 steps. i need "copy" all steps to clear the task? i need wait the medal to expire to complet the task?
    pO1auK.jpg

This content has been bugged since December 2016.

• jobetoco94jobetoco94
    edited April 21
    my suggestion is to close maplestory, fix all bugs and only open when bugs are fixed. i dont like to play with bugs or just remove Tots0s know how... we(players) dont need it. i remember this thing wasnt in maplestory years ago and we could play without bugs.