[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple does not work after recent update

JushiroNetJushiroNet
Reactions: 6,160
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in Tech Support
After the recent update this previous Thursday my maple freezes about 5 seconds after logging into a character. I went through support and all of their suggestions were not helpful.
I am sorry our suggestions have not been helpful in solving your issue. I know how it can be not being able to make things work and I apologize for the inconvenience.

When followed thoroughly, the guides we provide do fix most of our player’s issues. This has not been the case with your problem and at this point we have exhausted all our troubleshooting steps.

I encourage you to please review all the guides and FAQ links previously given to you and re-verify that everything has been done according to the instructions.

I also encourage you to contact your ISP (Internet Service provider) and consult them for possible solutions to the issue. A few more suggestions would be to review the minimum requirements for the game and verify everything is up to date with your PC.

If at any moment you feel you have missed something where we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again by opening another ticket.

Everything worked perfectly before the patch and I did not change anything on my system.

• maple does not work after going into a clean boot
  • maple does not work with windows defender real time protection off
  • it's nothing to do with my ISP as it works on a laptop using obviously the same internet connection
  • drivers are all up to date
  • repairing the client does nothing
  • fresh install of nexon launcher and maple does nothing

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I used to have this problem when I had previously been disconnected due to a maintenance. Try doing a full shutdown and see if that helps at all?