[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why do you (Nexon) insist keeping event hall as is

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited April 2017 in General Chat
You guys aren't making a real effort to fix the place (maybe you did but never realized that the fixes didn't actually do anything at all) when it seems like it could easily be fixed.

Your options:

-Delete every NPC and re-add them with a clean slate of text (removing old NPC data and just copy paste new event data over current data when you need to)
-Remove the double layer background (this could be a possible threat causing the problem as well)
-Just make everything acceptable via quest notifier on the side of the screen.

Comments

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited April 2017
    they do try to make it better, looking at recent patches..

for me event hall working ok.. my graphics settings:
    resolution - 1366x768
    quality background - highest
    quality effects - highest

windows 8.1 and a 3 years old laptop.

if you not using same settings, try this.. maybe this will make it better.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    Town lag caused but Gaga, Cassie and Maple admin being within a screen width of each other. Now picture all three on the same screen space. That is the Lag Hall... Er I mean Event Hall.
  • SealSeal
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited April 2017
    ^ Previously never lagged when those NPC's were in the town. I remember a time when I never lagged in Event Hall, but now I can't enter without d/c most of the time. Now I just pass on events that require me to go there like the current falling leaves event, unless Cassandra is available at another location. Not sure if it's just our computers OP, some of my guildies/alliance say they don't experience lag at all. :/
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited April 2017
    July wrote: »
    they do try to make it better, looking at recent patches..

for me event hall working ok.. my graphics settings:
    resolution - 1366x768
    quality background - highest
    quality effects - highest

windows 8.1 and a 3 years old laptop.

if you not using same settings, try this.. maybe this will make it better.

I'm doing highest settings on a win. 7 desktop, which should be much more powerful and my frame rate is eating glue
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    They have actually been trying to fix event hall. It could easily be caused by one issue in conjunction with another one it's often they have to fix several things in correlation with that bug. e.g. your quest window having too many quests open, etc.