[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Not able to log into my account after asking nexon

justsomeonejustsomeone
Reactions: 515
edited April 2017 in Tech Support
To change my E-mail

I sent a ticket to nexon asking them to change my e-mail to a 12 years old account. few hours later my account is gone.

I am getting an error that the account does not exist or the password is incorrect.

anyone else have this problem ? I cannot send a ticket since currently nexon are holding the account with no access to it at all !

maybe they made a mistake with the new e-mail provided to them ? I am missing all the game events and rewards, I was in the middle of doing them all.

Comments

• UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited April 2017
    Try to send them a ticket on a separate account, and informing them that you are the owner of the original account (with proof, of course) and need to have things looked over or changed again.

That's what I'd do, because I'm unsure if there's much else that can be done since I don't think Nexon has a call center or something lol.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    They don't have a call center but they do have live chat support.
    My guess is that someone mistyped the email you asked them to use.