[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

This is pathetic

HalbBlutHalbBlut
Reactions: 845
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in Rants and Raves
Just to disclose, I am irate- and rightfully so!
I am so tired of these constant bugs that completely ruin classes and beyond that game mechanics that punish the player for Nexon's servers.
Normally, I wouldn't bother with a post like this but after getting disconnected 3x in a 10 min span of time only to have the game crash shortly after logging back in, I have some steam to let out.
I main the kaiser and Nexon must not care about the actual players or the health of the game, because having a bug that disconnects the players (any skill that disconnects a player should be classified as high-priority or emergency in terms of getting fixed) yet this bug has been in the game since 2016! Seriously...and what is worse is this isn't the first of its kind, now the mechanic using Rock n' shock- at least with my kaiser I know how to work around it so I don't disconnect even if it does defeat the purpose of Kaiser; but in this instance, it isn't even a bug- three(3) disconnects simply because the servers in Reboot decided to drop me or perhaps there is another bugged event, skill, drop, mob- who knows but getting disconnected while using long-CD skills like Final Form (Kaiser) only to get disconnected AGAIN resetting any event buffs. Not that I would get an answer, but I truly wonder if Nexon is just done with Maple and has diverted more resources to more profitable games. Well there's your daily dose of salt.
Not that I expect it to get fixed- but here is how you replicate the kaiser disconnect:
Transform into Kaiser Final Form and hold down Blade Burst- doesnt even require any buffs - Work around: Tap blade burst instead of holding it; throws DPS out the window but keeps you logged in.
If you cared about the players, how about fixing your servers so they dont drop players constantly or fix things that shouldn't be broken in the first place or fix the game so it doesnt punish players for NEXON's inability to address these issues (such as fixing all buffs so you don't lose them when disconnecting, since once again I'm disconnecting CONSTANTLY now in Arcane river)
foussiremix