[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Amoria Party Quest accessible

KurtKurt
Reactions: 1,160
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Since the removal of the old wedding system, the town of Amoria has been in-accessible unless you have a teleport rock. My suggestion is that you make the party quest easier to get to by allowing us to reach the PQ entry map from Nana K. Since there is no reason to visit the main town, it makes sense to just send a player to the entry map so they can form a party with other players. An alternative could be simply adding the NPC to the Party Quest map and completely doing away with old Amoria.

Comments

• ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited April 2017
    We'll be communicating with the team on the current status of APQ.
    We can't say too much right now, but I'd like for everyone to know that this is on our radar.

We'll be back with an update when we have word,

Arwoooo~
    AlexF
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I disagree with the original poster: there are reasons to go to Amoria town. There are quests there, there is a beauty salon there.
    There was no logical reason to remove access to it.

However, direct access to APQ entry map from, say, the PQ Lobby, would certainly be nice to have, and might get people APQ'ing a lot more often.
    JettLuvsUHHG1
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    It seems like a simple fix to just add the option back to the NPC, like you did with the NLC subway.
    It should not have been unavailable for this long to begin with, this is paid access content.

Shameless plug for additional feedback on weddings/APQ