[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Permanent couple ring not working.

AkitatsuAkitatsu
Reactions: 520
edited April 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:

Cash item

Brief bug summary:

Permanent couple ring does not work. It does not state the name of the person I have the ring with, so it does not work. This ring was bought pre-merge in EMS in 2015.

Character name:

Jîrachi

Character level:

lvl189

Character job:

Bishop

World name:

Luna

Date and time of the incident:

Ever since merge

m4p0nMN.png

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Does it show the effect when you're near that person?
    Are either of you wearing any other cash rings with effects?
  • AkitatsuAkitatsu
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

It does not show the effect, no. Don't have a screenshot of that right now though. No other effect rings.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Akitatsu wrote: »

It does not show the effect, no. Don't have a screenshot of that right now though. No other effect rings.

No need for a screenshot, we believe you.
    It's just that your original post only said "It does not state the name of the person I have the ring with, so it does not work." so I was wondering whether the lack of a name was the only problem.
    The lack of the effect is more serious.

When the two European servers were merged into one, Nexon announced that "Your community data such as Friends list, Blacklist, Guilds, and wedding information will be reset."
    I assume that the couple information, defined by the ring, was also reset at the same time.
    I don't know how Nexon compensated people who had their marriages dissolved, but you should probably log a ticket (customer service request) to receive the same sort of compensation.
  • AkitatsuAkitatsu
    edited April 2017
    Akitatsu wrote: »

No need for a screenshot, we believe you.
    It's just that your original post only said "It does not state the name of the person I have the ring with, so it does not work." so I was wondering whether the lack of a name was the only problem.
    The lack of the effect is more serious.

When the two European servers were merged into one, Nexon announced that "Your community data such as Friends list, Blacklist, Guilds, and wedding information will be reset."
    I assume that the couple information, defined by the ring, was also reset at the same time.
    I don't know how Nexon compensated people who had their marriages dissolved, but you should probably log a ticket (customer service request) to receive the same sort of compensation.

Yeah, I got compensation (20k maplepoints in total) for a few married characters and flames that were removed. Now that I think of it, when I accepted it, it said compensation for Cash: 1 item, so I suppose this is what that meant. I'll still send a ticket to be sure. Thanks for making me remember that though.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited April 2017
    Permanent couple rings were part of the compensation when we migrated as that data was not transferred.