[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

latest launcher and game update problem

FranciswaspFranciswasp
Reactions: 300
edited April 2017 in Tech Support
Since the latest update yesterday, I cannot update my game. The launcher tries to download and update, but I get a notice saying, " this product cannot be installed." I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher, but it didn't help. I played the game two days ago without a problem.

Comments

• KaigamiKaigami
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2017
    I don't think mine even downloaded the update.
    When I press play in the launcher it then says it's in game...but the game doesn't come up and then it just says play again...
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited May 2017
    u need wait for open the game 4 to 5 mints,when u are using it game launcher, the old game launcher u for log fast . in 1 to 2 mint to the game , me for log need 5 to 6 mint for enter to maple story ...
  • ZodaniaZodania
    Reactions: 700
    edited May 2017
    I have exactly the same problem as kaigami! Hope you found a solution, i played evry day and i cant log in now. :(
    It has nothing to do with waiting, you press play, then it looks like he is trying and the you see play again. Can anyone give some ideas or having the same problem?