[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

looking for/buying maplestory merch!!

skrubrekrskrubrekr
Reactions: 845
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
so im getting paid in 20s for doing chores and besides from getting nx since it gonna take alot to get my evan godlike im wondering where i can order some merch (fanmade or offical) that can ship to the us! (i looked on aliexpress, amazon, and redbubble but didnt find alot)

the things that im mostly looking for are...

-cheap hoodies (mostly want one with shade or kaiser)
-phone case? (not sure about this one since my phone is an lg aristo)
-custom stickers/charms (gotta show off my cute evan with phantom)
-...phantom dakimakura

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    There's this thread from about half a year ago where they said they were working on an official MapleStory store. Would love an update on how that's going. If it's still going at all lol.

For stickers and phone cases, you can probably have those custom-made on some "design your own phone case/sticker" sites. I doubt you'll find very many premade phone cases for anything other than iPhones (if at all).

I usually use etsy whenever I want fanmade merch. I also remember buying some MapleStory stickers from redbubble. But I checked both those sites and their selection seems a lot smaller than when I bought stuff a few years ago lol. I could've sworn redbubble at least had stickers of all the major character classes (I bought Angelic Buster, of course). Was cheap, too.
    skrubrekr
  • skrubrekrskrubrekr
    Reactions: 845
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    There's this thread from about half a year ago where they said they were working on an official MapleStory store. Would love an update on how that's going. If it's still going at all lol.

For stickers and phone cases, you can probably have those custom-made on some "design your own phone case/sticker" sites. I doubt you'll find very many premade phone cases for anything other than iPhones (if at all).

I usually use etsy whenever I want fanmade merch. I also remember buying some MapleStory stickers from redbubble. But I checked both those sites and their selection seems a lot smaller than when I bought stuff a few years ago lol. I could've sworn redbubble at least had stickers of all the major character classes (I bought Angelic Buster, of course). Was cheap, too.

heck honestly all im digging around for is just phantom merch lol but ill google up the sites that youre talking about later (maybe ill post pictures once i get the stuff) but whenever nexon opens up a store here im gonna get my phantom figurine