[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Royals are a JOKE

krskkrsk
Reactions: 2,980
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
the anniversary royal hair/eye set.. has half of the current all star hairs/eyes in it... did the gms even bother to try? like wow.. this is sloppy work at best. AWFUL as usual.. the disappointment never seems to cease.
  1. Do you wish the GMs actually tried to provide the royals we request?6 votes
    1. YES, ffs this is getting annoying.
       67% (4 votes)
    2. No, I love the same tired royals every week.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I don't care about NX.
       33% (2 votes)

Comments

• LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited May 2017
    yea freakin joke on them. On the bright side, no need to open my wallet.
    krsk
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Well it is a shame to see the same styles added to a new royals set, with a couple of new styles too.

But alas, just means sales on royal coupons would dip slightly.
    There's always the Anniversary Boxes to open to get nice nx styles too! ;3
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Honestly for me the game has been pretty stagnant. There's not much to do that is new/fun/entertaining. Even the current anniversary event is dull at best in comparison to previous years. Given that most of the p2w servers are dead, and reboot is a tedious farm fest, one of the few things i actually enjoy doing here is dressing up my character. In the past 4 months since i have returned to maple, there have been maybe 1-2 new styles that I haven't seen a million times before, and of those 2 styles, 2/2 were hideous. I get that my taste might be different than others, but i see the threads here where people make their suggestions and they seem to just get overlooked. I wanted to believe that the GMs did care and just for some reason had HIDEOUS taste, but seeing that 2 of the anniversary styles in both hair and eyes were just in all-stars, and one hair is co-currently in royals, really shows the lack of care not only for the game but for the player base. What happened to wanting to include player feedback to make "a better maple" ? I mean, when players post what they want in threads and it gets overlooked and sloppy work gets put out there, how is that a better maple? Nexon itself has never had a great reputation with the player base, but a new bottom has been achieved in sloppiness. I'm not going to buy that multiple GMs are in charge of what royals get put out every week.. to me this looks like one person messed up and really shouldn't be working in the department they are, because clearly they do not have any real care for the game. And if i'm wrong and there are multiple people involved in this decision to put out co-current styles in 2 different coupons back to back and one simultaneously, then i ask is there no quality control AT ALL? Truthfully, I think an apology should be issued to the players for the lack of quality and care shown, and a new set of hairs/faces should be put out.. and when I say new i mean NEW, not what you have put out for the last 4 MONTHS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. At least pretend like we matter.