[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

[INVALID] My characters are gone.

AzaresAzares
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello, i've been a player of MapleStory since 2011, i recently took a break from maple in 2016 and today i just now decided to download it again. Upon logging on i noticed that my main characters are all gone. My xenon (lvl190+), My zero (lvl200+) and most of my other characters are gone. I havent been on maple in over 5 months and i havent deleted anything. At first i thought it was just a simple problem that just needed me to relog, but i was surely wrong. My characters are legitimately gone. I have no idea how this has happened, all of my equips, mesos, items, everything was on those characters and now i have nothing, please help.

**UPDATE**
The issue has been solved, did some research and managed to correct things !

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Are you sure you logged in to the right world?
  • AzaresAzares
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Are you sure you logged in to the right world?

Yeah, now im checking around on some other accounts, i did some research and maybe the issue is that im on another account or something
This discussion has been closed.