[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to accept, complete or do any quests

MrParlexMrParlex
Reactions: 300
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quests, functionality

Brief bug summary: Unable to accept, complete or see any of my completed quests on any of my characters (all worlds). NPCs do not have light bulbs and I cannot accept any quests from the event tab.

More details: As well, random arrows pointing to portals have appeared in maps such as Henesys. Sudden missions are also blank and provide no quests

Steps to reproduce: Log on to any character, you are unable to accept, do, receive or complete any quests.

Character name: WildParlex

Character level: 205

Character job: Wild Hunter

World name: Bera, however all characters on my account are affected

Date and time of the incident: 2:00 PM Eastern Time

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Hi, can you try a full system restart of your computer?
    On anything below Windows 8 this is a normal shutdown. On Windows 8 and up, your computer has two shutdowns- half and full. The half is the normal shutdown sequence and allows for a faster boot time, full shutdowns have been known to fix issues related to corrupted memory and such.

Close all programs and open the command prompt program, then type "shutdown /s /t" and hit enter. Wait 10 seconds after the computer finally shuts down for an extra measure, then restart normally.