[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Didn't get to choose item for final hot week box?

VampirelilyVampirelily
Reactions: 500
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hey! Lily here.
I wasn't able to select an item for my final hot week box?
I am quite sure that I obtained and received all of the week's boxes.
I was active, everyday, for the past two weeks, and contributing to my guild on a daily basis.
I really don't I could have missed a box during this week. I retrieved the boxes using characters in the same world, although not all the boxes were received by the same character.
It would be nice if you are able to look into this matter.
Thanks! And I hope to hear from you soon.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Did you open all the boxes? Or is it possible that you claimed one and didn't bother to open it?
  • VampirelilyVampirelily
    edited May 2017
    I am quite sure that I opened all of them. I'll inspect my characters for any unopened boxes, again.
  • VampirelilyVampirelily
    edited May 2017
    I just checked all of my active characters, and I didn't find any boxes.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    The boxes expire at 2AM the day after they were claimed, so you wouldn't find any unopened ones regardless.

You should submit a customer support request (ticket), but don't get your hopes up. Unless they get a certain critical mass of users complaining about the same issue, they'll just assume you did something wrong, and close the ticket with "the event was working as intended" and/or "we were unable to confirm that you claimed all the boxes, and in the same world".
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited May 2017
    Next hot week, take a screenshot of Maple Admin giving you the item, giving proof of recieving and opening the box so that you have proof you did it right to show Nexon. You'll still get 'working as intended.' but at least you have the proof to show others.
    Vampirelily
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    did u claim the last box on a diff character on the last day?
  • BrendiruBrendiru
    Reactions: 530
    edited May 2017
    You can claim the boxes on different characters, it still counts. The next day's reward box arrives around 10 AM CET, and if you log in before that, it won't pop up to claim, only after relogging. You may have missed one like this (happened to me before).
    Vampirelily