[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chapter 4 part 2 of zero's storyline

QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
Reactions: 1,750
edited May 2017 in General Chat
guys pls help on my zero I am lv 132 (high enough to proceed to the next quest) but whenever I click on continue story it says the story cannot be proceeded here. I tried going to mu lung in mirror world and the temple and both don't work pls help

Comments

• DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited May 2017
    hmmmm okay make sure you have Part one fully finished. there might be a glitch there.
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    edited May 2017
    hmmmm okay make sure you have Part one fully finished. there might be a glitch there.

I already finished part 1 and I can't proceed to part 2 without being in the right map
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited May 2017
    that's odd sicne I can get to part 4 right out of Real Henesys.
    I'd suggest filing a ticket with a few pictures of you in the right locations and getting that message.
    I have seen where the quest log hasn't fully finished off one part while my storyline notifier says I'm ready for the next.
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    edited May 2017
    all of the the parts work but part 2 of chapter 4