[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Corsair using wings plus any single attack skill

Player1Player1
Reactions: 1,040
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
So I found this out one time, not really sure if its just my computer or something else completely but I can use wings without holding down the skill (after the second use) and as I'm gliding, I have the ability to hold down any attack skill (like eight legs easton or blunderbuster) and it sprays but after a second it will disconnect me from the game. (I've tested it out a couple times so there's a fine line between being able to successfully shoot 10-12 lines of damage with blunderbuster in half a second and disconnecting)

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    Could you please post in the bug reporting format found here :)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    Player1 wrote: »
    So I found this out one time, not really sure if its just my computer or something else completely but I can use wings without holding down the skill (after the second use) and as I'm gliding, I have the ability to hold down any attack skill (like eight legs easton or blunderbuster) and it sprays but after a second it will disconnect me from the game. (I've tested it out a couple times so there's a fine line between being able to successfully shoot 10-12 lines of damage with blunderbuster in half a second and disconnecting)

i dont think thats a bug
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Player1 wrote: »

i dont think thats a bug

it has happened about 5 times, each time I've tried it with both eight legs easton and blunderbuster yesterday, although you might be right about it not being a bug. I tried to do it again today but it works like normal where i have to hold the wings key to glide and i can't use any other skills. Weird? Guess there might be more to it than just that?