[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Glimmering Mechanical Wondroid Hearts?

PleinairPleinair
Reactions: 1,320
edited May 2017 in General Chat
So are these new hearts that are obtainable from the event are now the new Best in Slot hearts (with the exception of Outlaw heart of course) even in Normal Servers, surpassing the likes of Titanium and Fairy hearts? Or am I missing something about these?

Comments

• BaoDovvnBaoDovvn
    Reactions: 880
    edited May 2017
    Can the wondroid heart be potential'ed? and are these wondroid hearts specifically applicable to wondroids only?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2017
    BaoDovvn wrote: »
    Can the wondroid heart be potential'ed? and are these wondroid hearts specifically applicable to wondroids only?

I hope so...if not...that would suck a bit. and if they are only for wondroids...that would also suck a bit.
  • BunnySakiBunnySaki
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited May 2017

According to this person -> https://twitter.com/Spadow (scroll down and you'll find the picture of the heart)

The picture doesn't show "can only be equipped by wonderoid" or anything of that sort.
    BaoDovvn
  • BaoDovvnBaoDovvn
    Reactions: 880
    edited May 2017
    This may be a little off topic, but does anyone know if the wondroids have a shop function?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2017

all hearts can be potted, I think you mean to ask if the hearts can function with any roid?

the description didnt say it only worked with wondroids so I would assume not, it's also not given together with a droid so I would also assume it's not made to work with a specific droid.

all the hearts in the past that were meant to work with a specific droid were bundled or given with the droid they were meant to work with.