[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Problem with the nexon launcher

SactunSactun
Reactions: 300
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Tech Support
I pressed on to download the update but for some reason the nexon launcher does not find the game and wants to re-download it, and this is annoying because one already has the game downloaded and the nexon launcher wants to re-download it, please I need help, every This time I got this act.
Does anyone have any solutions?

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    Sactun wrote: »
    I pressed on to download the update but for some reason the nexon launcher does not find the game and wants to re-download it, and this is annoying because one already has the game downloaded and the nexon launcher wants to re-download it, please I need help, every This time I got this act.
    Does anyone have any solutions?

id suggest not trying to update while the game is down. wait until the servers are up to update it, usually nexon launcher will update them automatically
    Sactun