[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kritias map - Telepot rock

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Mostlikely it is a bug in Kritias.
1. Kritias map is divided into 2 different maps. 1st is the map before we finish the Kritias Invasion prequest and 2nd is after we finish the Kritias INvasion prequest. I know it is different maps because i was trying with 2 computers, one char which has finished kritias prequest and can do invasion and and the other char which hasn't finish the Kritias/INvasion prequest. I bring both of them to the same map and same channel, but both cannot see each other eventhough they are on the same map, same channel same place. Might be intended, might be a bug. You can check it yourself using 2 computers, 1 char before finishing the prequest and the other char that has finished the prequest.
2. Before we finish the invasion/Kritias prequest, we can save teleport rock location on 1 of the city inside kritias map. Even after we finish the Kritias/Invasion prequest, we can still use the saved location to teleport inside Kritias city. But, if we didn't manage to saved it before we finish the prequest, we will not be able to saved it anymore. Even if we try to saved it, it won't let us saved it anymore. We have to saved the location before we finish the prequest,. It is not possible to save it after we finish it.
Bug type:
Can save kritias map before invasion prequest and use it even after prequest done
Brief bug summary:
It is also might related to the disconnecting issues/error issues. Who knows. 2 different maps i mention on number 1 above, but we can saved the location on maps before prequest and able to use it on the maps after the prequest. You might want to investigate this
More details: Kritias Maps before invasion prequest and after prequest are 2 different maps. 2 players, if the other one hasn't finished it while other has, cannot meet at Kritias eventhough they are on the same map, same channel and same place. But players can saved teleport rock map inside of one of the kritias city before they finish the prequest and can still using it even after they finish the prequest. After you saved it, you can teleport instantly to inside of Kritias city. Though if you didn't save it on your tele rock before you finish prequest, you cannot save it anymore
(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: redavengerz

Character level:215

Character job: Demon Avenger

World name:Reboot

Date and time of the incident: It has been there since a long time ago. Most players might think it is designed to be like that. But i think it might be a bug since it is a 2 different maps.

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    1. Is not a bug, the prequest maps are completely separate from the completed maps, they aren't actually in the same "map".
    2. Teleport rocks are not supposed to work in Kritias, this isn't a bug.
    3. Can you edit your post on number 3 to follow the reporting guidelines here