[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A lot of damage skins are bugged for a while now..

ForumKousForumKous
Reactions: 1,085
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Some damage skins start to appear way to high above the targert

Brief bug summary:
So I have reported this issue about 4 weeks ago and Nexon said that they has similair reports, but did not do anything with it regardless. It is still not fixed so I wanted to bring this bug to everyone's attention. A lot of damage skins appear way to high above the target and it shouldnt be as you can see in the screen shot below. The skin in this particular screenshot is the Chick Damage Skin.

[Left: Not bugged - Right: Bugged]
2s5zj82.jpg

However, it is not just 1 skin that is bugged, many damage skins are affected by this bug. A couple fo examples: Lucid Butterfly Damage Skin, Cosmic Damage Skin, MVP Damage Skin, and many more.

I asked around and it seems that my buddies experience the same bug this means that it is not related to my pc or game. I know it is not a game breaking bug, but it is still annoying for classes with a lot of lines as we wont be able to see half of our lines, because of this. For the record some skins that are NOT bugged: Keyboard Warrior & th Anniversary Damage Skin.

Did you guys also notice this bug? If so please let me know!

Character name: Xenous

Character level: 233

Character job: Xenon

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident:

About 4 weeks ago this started happening