[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game launch error

CloudieZEROCloudieZERO
Reactions: 310
edited May 2017 in Tech Support
I had just downloaded the game; however, when I tried to launch it, I get a message box stating I cannot access the game for one of the following reasons: 1) the game world is down for maintenance 2) you are accessing the game from a banned IP 3) your internet connection is not stable. I am running the game as admin. My friend is currently in-game, and I just freshly made an account. Please help?
mnick

Comments

• mnickmnick
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    have u solved this problem
  • TashieTashie
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited May 2017
    I too keep getting this..........i thought it was my connection at 1st but maple launcher told me to update and I did then it hasn't been able to properly load the game at all since yesterday =_=
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Same
    I startend to get this message today.
    But my game worked fine some hours ago.
  • undesiredundesired
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    same thing happen to me
  • caMEingcaMEing
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2017
    Help me! i cant play my maple story it keep jumping out some empty notification then it didnt start to run again. i re- downloaded it almost 8th - 9th times alrdy