[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Account Deactivated, Nexon wont sent code ???

SkywritSkywrit
Reactions: 310
edited May 2017 in Tech Support
After 2x last night / early this morning I logged out of my account then back into it not realizing I had caps lock on my laptop (no indicator for caps lock on this pc) I tried two times getting into my account, the third time I tried I checked for caps and seen it was on, I tried again, putting in my exact password but now its saying your account has been deactivated for my protection. ok I get that but I've tried for hours now to get the code they say they are sending to my email and its not coming or going to my email, over and over I've checked it, I even went live chat with my service provider to check my email account, everything is fine with my email. So what now ? Has anyone else encountered this problem. I had just lvled my char and found 2 arcane symbols.... any help is appreciated I logged a ticket but I know that will be so slow, I want back into my account now. I can't understand why they would do that so fast, beware ...