[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Item ETC bugged?

MtsonicMtsonic
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
I played on europe first and got my hyper teleport rock & pet which expires next month ( today! ) and then I played on reboot server on NA server :

I played on Reboot server, I only got temp pet which expired today ( probably from a quest ) is this suppose to happen or am I missing something? why is the Europe and NA connected? if I knew this I wouldn't have played on the europe version first....

Please fix this, there should be hyper rock and pet per server ( one for NA & one for EU ) it wouldn't matter sense otherwise since both region are both different

Comments

• MtsonicMtsonic
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Mtsonic wrote: »
    I played on europe first and got my hyper teleport rock & pet which expires next month ( today! ) and then I played on reboot server on NA server :

I played on Reboot server, I only got temp pet which expired today ( probably from a quest ) is this suppose to happen or am I missing something? why is the Europe and NA connected? if I knew this I wouldn't have played on the europe version first....

Please fix this, there should be hyper rock and pet per server ( one for NA & one for EU ) it wouldn't matter sense otherwise since both region are both different

Each Server (or World alliance) has their own separate Cash Inventories. You'd have to buy a pet in both areas if you'd like to have them.

This isn't a bug.

when you have a new account or returning account (maybe?), you get a pet that expires in 1 month and a teleport rock that expires in like 1-2 week. My friend who is a returning account ( same as me ) got this as well. If this isnt meant to be in the game then fair enough, however if it is then I'm furious that NA & EU account is shared for those specific two items. It could be from an event but as for now I do not know because I am an old player that stopped playing in 2009 and came back today to see how it is.

I started on europe version first and got to lv 12 with pet & teleport rock for free from a quest or event not sure which triggered it then I stopped and went onto Reboot as I heard its F2P server so I joined on that one and I'm enjoying it a lot, I got to lv 62 from 4pm to 12am but I just noticed now as my friend said that he still got his pet while mine expired ( because it was a one day pet ) any idea on what could be happening?

• MtsonicMtsonic
    edited May 2017

Each Server (or World alliance) has their own separate Cash Inventories. You'd have to buy a pet in both areas if you'd like to have them.

This isn't a bug.

when you have a new account or returning account (maybe?), you get a pet that expires in 1 month and a teleport rock that expires in like 1-2 week. My friend who is a returning account ( same as me ) got this as well. If this isnt meant to be in the game then fair enough, however if it is then I'm furious that NA & EU account is shared for those specific two items. It could be from an event but as for now I do not know because I am an old player that stopped playing in 2009 and came back today to see how it is.

I started on europe version first and got to lv 12 with pet & teleport rock for free from a quest or event not sure which triggered it then I stopped and went onto Reboot as I heard its F2P server so I joined on that one and I'm enjoying it a lot, I got to lv 62 from 4pm to 12am but I just noticed now as my friend said that he still got his pet while mine expired ( because it was a one day pet ) any idea on what could be happening?

Yes, sadly since Europe is now under the Nexon NA brand, all these account events are shared - since it's all one account now.
    Your friend most likely claimed the new player on Reboot - you get a 1-day pet from a quest, it would expire after 24 hours.

There are F2P pets in Reboot, they drop from Hard Hilla and are called BlackHeart Pets. You can also buy 90-day pets from the Cash Shop.

we're both new players on reboot, we both got the new pet and it expired today however we still have our one monthly pet which doesnt expire until a month later, I got it on my europe version and he has on reboot, it just annoys me that I didn't get any warning about it or better yet why is NA & EU present account is both linked which make 0 sense as there isn't any reboot EU server. I hope they fix this or put reboot on EU server eventually but only time will tell.

as for the Hard Hilla, I am a new & returning player so 90% of the information I had before will be useless so I'll have to learn the game from scratch again. (also I am not lv 120 as I just started today so it'll take me a month or more to get to lv 150+ so that goes out the window as the hard hilla is lv 190+ ) =_=