[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kinesis equipment boxes

GentlemanXZGentlemanXZ
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in General Chat
I can't open Kinesis equipment boxes and i dont know where to get better gear for Kinesis right know....

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2017
    This is not a bug.

Equipment drops from monsters around your level. Typically you don't have to bother with gear until around level 100 where monsters start picking up HP and defense, although if you're looking for cheaper progression then there are equipment sets in lower level ranges.
    If you're level 140 you can use Runes of Treasure to collect Pensalir gear. Temple of Time mobs also commonly drop Pensalir and Muspell (level 130) depending on how far in you are.

I don't know what you mean by Kinesis boxes, the only boxes available that I'm aware of are Reboot boxes, the Re:ZERO new character boxes, and an old event box when Kinesis was first released (which only contained cash items and nothing that would help you). If possible, could you screenshot or specify the box you're referring to?
  • SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    Crafting. Always crafting. That or hunting rare drops.
  • GentlemanXZGentlemanXZ
    edited May 2017
    This one
    http://imgur.com/a/4zZXh
    Equipment Boxes
    Sorry i dont know how to upload photos here :/

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    This is not a bug.

-snip-

I don't know what you mean by Kinesis boxes, the only boxes available that I'm aware of are Reboot boxes, the Re:ZERO new character boxes, and an old event box when Kinesis was first released (which only contained cash items and nothing that would help you). If possible, could you screenshot or specify the box you're referring to?

I assume he means Tot's boxes, which, last I heard, were in fact bugged for Kinesis.
  • SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    I think because they forgot to incorporate kinesis into the class list for said boxes as it came out way after Tot's, which is also bugged in the first place.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited May 2017
    that's odd because I could open them... must be a new bug
  • GentlemanXZGentlemanXZ
    edited May 2017
    I cant open them dunno why....i send already a ticket to support maybe they can help me:) Thanks for the answer.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    I cant open them dunno why....i send already a ticket to support maybe they can help me:) Thanks for the answer.

Did you make sure you had enough room in your equip tab?
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited May 2017
    So far, Tot's boxes are still giving incorrect gear for Kinesis, Blasters, and Xenons (reboot). The issue has been noted and will be forwarded on for debugging.
    Bahamut_X