[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Problems completing The Afterlands story

JoeppaJoeppa
Reactions: 200
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
I've managed to obtain all the keys but have not been able to unlock the last key hole because of unstopping rain. The quest to stop the weather (rain/storm) is not available and I've been trying constantly by restarting, doing warrior quests over and etc. Please fix..

Comments

• SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    Afterlands has been buggy for a while. I waited to get all the keys before attempting unlock. If the quest isn't appearing in your quest log/above the children's heads, try talking to them anyways or try clicking on the cookies/block archway and see if they're interactable. If not, then yeah submit a ticket and hope for the best but Afterlands has had many issues in the past that have yet to go resolved. Fingers crossed.
  • JoeppaJoeppa
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2017
    Now that I unlocked the final lock, it's still locked... I have all the locks on the door unlocked but nothing happened... what a waste of freaking time.