[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My tribute to MS

RToothboyRToothboy
Reactions: 850
edited June 2017 in Fan Creations
Hello, my name is Ruben aka: FutureTooth in Demethos aaaaand It's my first time posting something here.
I finally forced myself to stop being lazy and start one of the projects I had in mind since a long time ago and that is: A tribute to one of my favourite games of all time ... also I need to expand my portfolio so kinda like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

I'm leaving here the first piece of the project, a 3D recreation of my favourite skill the Mecha Purge: Snipe from Xenon I hope you like it ruben-correa-mechapurgesnipewbg.jpg?1494969746

Please note: I'm gonna try to keep this post updated everytime I finish a new piece of work so if you like what you see I suggest to stay tunned :D
I'll be glad to listen to any opinions, suggestions or maybe things you want me to add to this project :)

Edit #1: Sorry for the big delay I'm kinda stuck trying to finish my thesis :c (R> Thesis writer) but finally there's a new one :D this time It's the amazing battleship of the corsair AYE!!... R> Feedback
ruben-correa-shipwipps.jpg?1496551935

NeospectorPerceptivityArwooRikNLJettLuvsU

Comments

• PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited May 2017
    Nice work, I really like this keep it up and atleast I will be waiting for more :D
  • RToothboyRToothboy
    Reactions: 850
    edited June 2017
    There's a new one up there :D