[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Saved Equipment slots and SSTR

AyumiKaizokuAyumiKaizoku
Reactions: 800
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey! ps my English isn't that great so its hard me to explain what im saying i hope you understand all tho if dont hit me up with any question u guys have <3

SSTR = Scroll service Trade window
It would be nice that we had Scroll service trade window so people can sell easily & without being scammed sell these unreadable scrolls as service maybe even unreadable items.

Heres and example what it could look like
ff6b65916123824e17bf4b3ea37a1f05.png

Another Suggestion

Saved Equipment/nexon cash item Sets
Would be so cool if we had saved equip/nexon cash item Sets were we can save different looks & gear. which includes Nexon cash items, Drop gear / bossing gear, hair, eye, tittles etc Basically every equip you're using & create different styles and bossing / Drop gear (Example 10 slots 10 different saved equipment )

Here's an example what it could look like. so that we can just one click of a button to swap to saved looks & gears

ec921ea3be660aa037238659880bdb62.png

1. if you agree what im saying here you know what to do10 votes
    1. Yes
       80% (8 votes)
    2. no
       20% (2 votes)

Comments

• SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Miika, that is a fabulous idea !

Safer method for scroll service, so no one gets scammed then

As for the saving various looks ! BEST IDEA !!!!!!!!!!! The amount of times I change nx styles... Would be awesome to keep some saved ! :D <3