[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Heroes of Maple Questline Bug

xLLSKxLLSK
Reactions: 715
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: A one month ban during the final act of heroes of maple questline

Brief bug summary: I was climbing Dark World Tree during the last act of the questline. Around the second or third map, I stuck around one map to defeat 30 plants as a requirement for the Hero of Heroes title. As I was moving to the next map, I was disconnected and banned for a month for using illegal programs/violating game policy.

More details: A google search tells me that I am not the only one that is experiencing this problem. This leads me to believe it is a bug.

Steps to reproduce: During the quest I chose Mercedes and Phantom to come along. I played as Evan and used the S A combo on the plants that respawn almost immediately. I continued until there were about 8 minutes left.

Character name: xLLSK

Character level: 223

Character job: Nightlord

World name: Broa

Date and time of the incident: 10:45 PST 5/17/17
Pleinairpepe

Comments

• PleinairPleinair
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited May 2017
    This is a grave game breaking bug that has been occurring to players since 2016 from what I can tell searching the internet about this issue.
    Can this matter please be forwarded to the right people so that this bug can be fixed as soon as possible?
    It's not reasonable that players will be getting banned for playing a key content in the game.
    JettLuvsU
  • JackLongJackLong
    Reactions: 511
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Pleinair wrote: »
    This is a grave game breaking bug that has been occurring to players since 2016 from what I can tell searching the internet about this issue.
    Can this matter please be forwarded to the right people so that this bug can be fixed as soon as possible?
    It's not reasonable that players will be getting banned for playing a key content in the game.

What have you seen about this? I haven't seen anything from googling about this ban bug. Only stuff about Act 1 being glitched.
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited May 2017
    Exact same thing happened to me. Tried to proceed to one of the maps in final act, screen went dark but I can still move around for some reason and when I relogged I was banned for a month. Luckily they looked into it and unbanned me. Still I don't know why it hasn't been fixed.
    JettLuvsU
  • KelvinnKelvinn
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2017
    xLLSK wrote: »
    Bug type: A one month ban during the final act of heroes of maple questline

Brief bug summary: I was climbing Dark World Tree during the last act of the questline. Around the second or third map, I stuck around one map to defeat 30 plants as a requirement for the Hero of Heroes title. As I was moving to the next map, I was disconnected and banned for a month for using illegal programs/violating game policy.

More details: A google search tells me that I am not the only one that is experiencing this problem. This leads me to believe it is a bug.

Steps to reproduce: During the quest I chose Mercedes and Phantom to come along. I played as Evan and used the S A combo on the plants that respawn almost immediately. I continued until there were about 8 minutes left.

Character name: xLLSK

Character level: 223

Character job: Nightlord

World name: Broa

Date and time of the incident: 10:45 PST 5/17/17

rip :|
    Send a ticket quick!
    I'll wait for you to get unbanned before I do lotus and damien lol
  • PleinairPleinair
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited May 2017
    JackLong wrote: »
    Pleinair wrote: »

What have you seen about this? I haven't seen anything from googling about this ban bug. Only stuff about Act 1 being glitched.

You can refer to additional cases like this from here +1 reference for MapleSea too: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/6bss27/psaheroes_of_maple_questline_final_act_might_get/
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for the report! It has been forwarded.
    Please contact support if you have been banned because of this.
    xLLSK