[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[FIXED] Hero Pets Reboot unresponsive to commands

CapacchiCapacchi
Reactions: 1,330
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cash item, functionality

Brief bug summary: Lil Heroes of Maple pets in Reboot server do not respond to commands and pet dialogue boxes do not show up.

More details: After purchasing a Lil Luminous and Lil Phantom (90-day pets for Reboot world) from the Cash Shop Update of 8/24, I have noticed that they do not respond to any pet commands. I have purchased a Lil Heroes Pet Command book and tried out basic commands such as "sit", "no", and "iloveyou" and they still remain unresponsive, even when you feed them there is no dialogue box like with other pets.

I have also come across other instances, while I was searching for a solution online, of other Reboot players having the same problem with their Lil Hero pets:

[7/25/16] - "Hero Pets"
[8/28/16] - "Lil Aran pet has no dialogue"

Steps to reproduce: Give a command to any of the Lil Hero pets on Reboot world and it remains unresponsive. The Lil Heroes of Maple pets seem to be working correctly and are responsive in non-reboot worlds, so it seems the bug is only affecting the temporary 90-day pets of Reboot, and so this must be tested on the Reboot server.

Character name: Capavengers

Character level: 195

Character job: Demon Avenger

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: August 28th @ 2:50 AM, but the problem still persists up to present time.
Saelynnie

Comments

• SaelynnieSaelynnie
    Reactions: 915
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    This is also unfortunately happening with the craw pet.

Character name: Eulla

Character level: 203

Character job: Wind Archer

World name: Reboot
    Capacchi
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Thanks for the report :)
    Capacchi
  • CapacchiCapacchi
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Thanks for the report :)
    Hello! :)

Just an update regarding the status of the Lil Heroes pets bug. I saw in the Scheduled Maintenance - Sept, 29, 2016 that Lil Heroes pets should be responding to commands.

I got on my characters and the one that has Lil Phantom works, but the one that has Lil Luminous does not. My friend who bought a Lil Shade, her pet does not respond to commands either. So, I'm wondering if the Lil Heroes Set 1 (Aran, Evan, and Phantom) were fixed and the Lil Heroes Set 2 (Mercedes, Luminous, and Shade) are still bugged on Reboot?

The only other things that make the situations different is the character that has Lil Phantom does not have the multi-pet command skill learned, and the characters that have Lil Luminous and Lil Shade who are not responding have learned the multi-pet command skill (from buying the special pet food in Cash Shop and completing the quest).