[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Launcher wont launch game

TashieTashie
Reactions: 1,450
edited May 2017 in Tech Support
This has happened to me since last week; I sit here and try and load the game and nothing seems to work properly at all. Ever since the maint last week I've been having this problem. If i click on play it'll load and nexon game security pops up as usual then 10 seconds into trying to get on the whole thing keeps crashing and i get the "you can't get onto the game for the following reasons 1, 2, 3" nonsense I know its not my internet connection and I have managed to get on and stay on for a bit but when I switch characters the game ALWAYS crashes and I'm back to fighting launcher to let me on again -_- I'd like some insight into this I won't go wasting my time deleting and re-downloading if it won't fix whatever the issue is