[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

maplestory wont start for me ):

Lucky_OtakuLucky_Otaku
Reactions: 500
edited September 2016 in Tech Support
Hello everyone, My name is Francisco and ive been playing maplestory since i was 12 and its been some time since ive played to be honest. like its been some years, but i recently got a laptop its a HP Notebook windows 10 and the intel core inside is an i3. i downloaded nexon launcher and downloaded maplestory and it will load up until the little nexon security box at the bottom right of my screen will disappear and nothing will happen ive searched and searched to find out what the problem was. But i got nothing out of my research, its been 3 weeks and im having no luck. please somebody assist me in my trouble.
thank you so much.

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    this could be due to a couple reasons, first try allowing maplestory through your antivirus, if it doesn't work try running it with your antivirus off. If that doesn't work either try a fresh install and try the first 2 suggestions again, if non of it works something could be incompatible with your computer.
    Lucky_Otaku
  • Lucky_OtakuLucky_Otaku
    Reactions: 500
    edited September 2016
    i just found out somethings is not companionable how do i fix this??
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Lucky_Otaku

i just found out somethings is not companionable how do i fix this??
    What specifically do you have on your pc that isnt compatible with maplestory?