[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Instant crash after attacking with Reflection

djaztekdjaztek
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hi everyone!

I don't know if some other people have the same problem but I would need some help! Right when I start attacking monsters with my luminous Reflection skill, the game just crash/close instantly. I tried to use other skill and all was good. But if I use reflection, BAM! Instant crash! This happened out of nowhere since 2 days ago.. WTF is going on??

I repaired the game with no result. I also uninstalled/reinstalled the game and the problem still persist...

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• djaztekdjaztek
    edited May 2017
    I'm using Windows 8.1
    The maps is anywhere in arcane river. I have some friend that have a luminous too and they get the same problem when they use reflection. Few seconds of reflection and the game close/crash.
  • djaztekdjaztek
    edited May 2017
    EDIT : After navigating in the arcane river vanishing journey maps, it looks like its only the "Fire Spirit Zone" that makes me crash/close. The maps with only the Soulful Erda. If I start to use Reflection in tis map the game close/crash. However, from now if I go in another map (like the map before) its working good. I don't know if the problem is the "map" or the "monsters" but well.. thats weird. This need to get checked by Nexon.
  • djaztekdjaztek
    edited May 2017
    Ok thank you very much!