[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A little change to Lotus?

koppelo1koppelo1
Reactions: 530
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As of now im sure those who have fought against lotus have noticed how annoying it's to spawn on laser upon entering the boss map. Resulting an immediate death . Therefore im suggesting either you delay the laser spawning by 5 to 10 seconds upon entering so we have time to move/react or make Lotus just like pink bean, von leon or arkarium that the bossfight starts when you talk with the NPC.

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    The lasers should start in a warning state so you can situate yourself.

A way to do this would be to make them do no damage for the first 2 seconds and be purple or some obviously different colour.
  • koppelo1koppelo1
    edited May 2017
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    The lasers should start in a warning state so you can situate yourself.

A way to do this would be to make them do no damage for the first 2 seconds and be purple or some obviously different colour.

Yes, something like that would be good too. Or if they are lazy they could just remove the 30min entering cooldown so we would be able to spam exit and re-enter till we get a run without spawning on the laser and dying immediately.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited May 2017
    In KMS when player enter Lotus he get invisible for first 3-5seconds to avoid this type of forced death. (Like Resistance classes link skill: Prevents damage for 3 sec after being revived)

I hope we get this in GMS, but i highly doubt it..
  • koppelo1koppelo1
    edited May 2017
    July wrote: »
    In KMS when player enter Lotus he get invisible for first 3-5seconds to avoid this type of forced death. (Like Resistance classes link skill: Prevents damage for 3 sec after being revived)

I hope we get this in GMS, but i highly doubt it..

I hope we would get that but im doubting too