[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How does one get "Unemployed but Alive" title?

ToreishiToreishi
Reactions: 3,475
edited May 2017 in General Chat
I've tried the following:

- Accepting a task and not completing it until after the reset the following day
- Accepting a task and completing it, but not accepting the attendance reward
- Today, I decided to complete a 2nd task and the attendance reward I did not accept just disappeared all together

I'm really frustrated with getting this title. Some people say don't complete a task for one day, some say skip a day of attendance.
Can somebody accurately explain how one can get this title in simple terms? Thank you.

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Accept one task and don't complete it at all for 24 hours + or something. That's how I got it.
  • ToreishiToreishi
    edited May 2017
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    Accept one task and don't complete it at all for 24 hours + or something. That's how I got it.

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to try this tomorrow. :)
    Taehyung
  • ToreishiToreishi
    edited May 2017
    Just to help those who are still aiming to get this title: accept any 1 task from Emilia and do not complete it for at least 48 hours (2 days).
    I tested this on both my BaM and my MM, and both got the title from using this method.

I was about to rage quit and complete the quest last night because waiting 24 hours did nothing for me.
    Thank goodness I decided to wait an extra day. ^_^;
    JettLuvsUShisuiTaehyung