[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Adjustments to Flag Race

SparkleeSparklee
Reactions: 2,630
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hai,

I feel flag race needs somewhat of a major overhaul. Many times I've gone into flag race, and in each race, I am the ONLY guild member in my race. Yet there were other guild members in the waiting map before the race started.

So my suggestion is this: Have at least 2 members of any guild in each race.

Or.. Abolish the skills where you can tp to a guild member, or tp them to you. They're just deemed as wasted skills when you're on your own.

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    There's a lower level and a higher level tier for flagrace when there are enough people in the waiting room to warrant it.
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    There's a lower level and a higher level tier for flagrace when there are enough people in the waiting room to warrant it.

Oh I know about the level limits, but they are pointless when the race is about guilds coming together.. It should be guild on guild, no matter the level.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Well I agree but it might be a tough thing to implement to make it fair when there are more people than fits in one race. Ideally you'd have a little bit of every guild in every tier, instead of one race being just 2-3 guilds VS each other if it pulls all guildies into the same race. And say you have 3 people from your guild in the waiting room and the race gets split, how will the game then decide who goes with who? Right now it's based on levels but your suggestion would overwrite that.
    Also all the queue systems in maple are kinda wonky to begin with, I don't see how it could be done any better and still work.

Also the only thing I want removed in terms of skills etc is the damn cannons.