[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Heart of the Cubes

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited May 2017 in General Chat
For us free to play players, those with tight-ass budgets or simply are cheap af, do you think RNG is on your side?
  1. Is RNG on your side21 votes
    1. It is somewhat fair
       5% (1 vote)
    2. Shit always happens to me
       29% (6 votes)
    3. My luck is very bipolar
       48% (10 votes)
    4. I believe in the heart of the cubes and destiny made it unique
       19% (4 votes)

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited May 2017
    Depends, if I have a goal i rarely get the lines that I want. But if I am just randomly cubing something for no reason BOM unique!
    JettLuvsU
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited May 2017
    Got E to L in less than 10 total red/black cube before. But then sometimes it takes 2-3 bil to do that... Luck is luck hahaha
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited May 2017
    One miracle time, my weapon refused to go from epic to unique with all the cubes I had (I think it was around 800m). Another miracle time, 14 legendaries in ~2.7b and the first red I use to roll lines on my Tyrant belt, I get 30% main stat.
    JettLuvsU
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited May 2017
    I need to lose hope and have my standards at the lowest level before getting any good potential lines or tier-ups. I always assume that I have to throw at least 100-200 cubes before getting any result on an item.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    If it's for my main I have terrible luck, but recently I had some ridiculous luck on the Hayato I decided to throw some Master cubes on .
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited May 2017
    Okhura wrote: »
    If it's for my main I have terrible luck, but recently I had some ridiculous luck on the Hayato I decided to throw some Master cubes on .

On the many characters I've tried to secondary main, unique and multiple prime lines of main stat on epic came easy for whatever reason. And I just use whatever master cubes I can get from bosses and events.