[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Major lagspikes

BisaBisa
Reactions: 310
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello,

I am mainly playing on my beast tamer and it seems like i get major lagspikes when killing monsters in during hilla boss and specifically Dimension Invasion PQ. I dont know if i am the only one experiencing this bust it doesnt happens on my other characters, only on my Beast tamer. I am repporting this because i ve been failling my DIPQs and i am wondering if there is a fix comming. You only need to kill mobs in DIPQ with beast tamer to reproduce(specifically a pack of mobs)

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    Hello!
    Could you please edit your post to include the guidelines here and state which animal you are using to kill these with? If it's not a specific animal please let me know.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    DIPQ has always made people lag. it isnt just beast tamers
  • BisaBisa
    edited May 2017
    DIPQ has always made people lag. it isnt just beast tamers

I know but i can complete it with any other characters but BT and she is level 210 full cra geared(geared enough for it) it seems like the lagspikes are way more intense with this class
  • BisaBisa
    edited May 2017
    Okhura wrote: »
    Hello!
    Could you please edit your post to include the guidelines here and state which animal you are using to kill these with? If it's not a specific animal please let me know.

I have tried it with cat and bear since they are my 2 main animals and i ve tried to do it with my friend with no animal chosen and still get major lagspikes. It doesnt seems to be occasional as soon as a big group of mobs die, it happens