[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

little witch academia helps me express my feeling

DiscordOfColorsDiscordOfColors
Reactions: 965
edited May 2017 in Rants and Raves
couldn't have put this into better words myself.

Moderator Note: This picture was removed as it does not follow our CoC
  1. whats your mvp rank?5 votes
    1. pleb bronze
       0% (0 votes)
    2. sir silver
       0% (0 votes)
    3. greedy gold
       0% (0 votes)
    4. dumbass diamond
       0% (0 votes)
    5. i do not seek social acceptance through demeaning methods such as spending money to gain an
       20% (1 vote)
    6. advantage over strangers i've never met online therefore i will never use money on any game using
       0% (0 votes)
    7. free to play slogans for over 6 years and not keeping up with their own morals by adding contant
       0% (0 votes)
    8. only for the paying communication and by doing that completely ruining the social aspect of the game
       20% (1 vote)
    9. and therefor entirely stripping the game of its "free to play" slogans rights.
       0% (0 votes)
    10. i "don't" buy nx with mesos. wink. ;)
       60% (3 votes)

Comments

• BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited June 2017
    An obsession for gaining funds and damage can be turned into drive to earn something of greater value in life, like the ability to give to charities and organizations to help improve the quality of life of everyone.

That seems better to me, though I cannot prove this metaphysically.