[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wondroid F1 death glitch

KelpicsKelpics
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Wondroid final floor bug

Brief bug summary: On the final floor right at the end near the portal that finishes the stage. I enter that portal and it says clear and gives me EXP the bodyguards catch up and then kill me. it then returns me to inner staircase .5 and won't let me do the stage again. when I try to enter the portal on inner staircase .5 a window pops up and says "where did you come from?" and I would have to leave the rescue mission and restart it all over again
this happened twice in one day

Character name: Placisa

Character level:72-73

Character job: Dawn Warrior

World name:REBOOT

Date and time of the incident: May 29, 2017 10am-2pm EST

Comments

• SasoriBankaiSasoriBankai
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2017
    Kelpics wrote: »
    Bug type: Wondroid final floor bug

Brief bug summary: On the final floor right at the end near the portal that finishes the stage. I enter that portal and it says clear and gives me EXP the bodyguards catch up and then kill me. it then returns me to inner staircase .5 and won't let me do the stage again. when I try to enter the portal on inner staircase .5 a window pops up and says "where did you come from?" and I would have to leave the rescue mission and restart it all over again
    this happened twice in one day

Character name: Placisa

Character level:72-73

Character job: Dawn Warrior

World name:REBOOT

Date and time of the incident: May 29, 2017 10am-2pm EST

Just literally happened to me. Was saving my 4th one and this was the 1st time this has happened.
    Pretty heated to say the least.
  • CookieAppleCookieApple
    Reactions: 490
    edited May 2017
    It happened to me too, and it seems like the only way to prevent that is to kill the guards before proceeding the portal
  • LokShenLokShen
    Reactions: 800
    edited May 2017
    it happened to me too,im just wrote a same bug report like u...........