[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ah..Nexon Launcher...

CanadianPancakerCanadianPancaker
Reactions: 300
edited May 2017 in Rants and Raves
I don't know if Nexon knows.. but holy cow. Nexon Launcher has caused a whole lot of problems for me I just cant do anything to fix it. I've done restarting my computer, modifying things in registry editor, removing useless apps, and removing & downloading constantly. I've looked at videos, Reddit posts and so on. Its been literally about four days trying to get it to work, nothing. Each time I click play, Nexon Launcher closes 2 seconds afterwards and when I check if its loading still, it says "Currently in game", while I'm not. After being reminded of my past experiences playing Maple story wayyy back, I found out that Maplestory was still 'round, so I made a new account, yadda yadda. Though now I cant experience it because the Nexon Launcher. Its just literally wasting my time day after day and I'm about to just give up. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited May 2017
    nexon launcher is terrible iv also made a thread about it in rants and rave section and my experience with the nexon launcher is like wasting my time.
    deadend5193
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited May 2017
    Since you haven't mentioned about going through Customer Support, a good start would be following this guide:
    Technical Support User Guide
    Invulgo