[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game crash when creating Explorer

MikosmiMikosmi
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in Tech Support
So i have been trying to create an explorer on the reboot server for a week now. Evertime i press ok to the question if you want to create an explorer the game crashes. First i thought this was a problem with playing from steam because it didn't work on my brothers computure also launched from steam. So i then decided to download maplestory with the nexon launcher to create an explorer but game crashed there aswell. So i clicked to repair in the launcher to se if that fixed the problem but when i tried to create an explorer after "repairing" the game it all crashed once again. I'm gong to try downloading maplestory on my shitty laptop and try it there aswell but i doubt it will work there either. Is there any way for you to create an explorer for me and i can buy a name change ticket or something. I have seen a few other posts about this but no responses.

//an excided explorer

Comments

• SebastianEvaSebastianEva
    Reactions: 430
    edited June 2017
    same problem here and they said they are fixing it :(
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited June 2017
    Does this happend on one account or multiple? (incase you have for example a separate kanna account for kish)
  • MikosmiMikosmi
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    I have done some more testing. It only happens on the na servers on this acc. I can make explorers on the eu server and i can make an explorer on another account so the problem is bound to this account. I have googled around and someone said that resetting your flush dns and winsock restarting your computure and repairing the nexon launcher worked for him/her but it didn't for me. I could start playing on another acc but then i have to grind out a **** ton of hours again on reboot and i don't feel like doing so.
    I have sent nexon a ticket aswell but it has been forwarded twice now. first from a normal GM to a senior GM and then further away to the game team and have not heard from them in 24 hours now. Had not been the whole world if it wasn't because of the master SS ring and droid event going on now as i really want it on my explorer...