[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MVP Tier Calculation Bug

boompower1x8boompower1x8
Reactions: 840
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: Cash Shop Calculation Error

Description:
Hey Nexon, please look into this. Your website states that MVP tiers are based on total NX spending from the last 3 months but your systems are only counting the last 2 months of spending instead. Today is the start of a new month, I dropped from MVP diamond tier down to MVP silver but I should be diamond tier for this month also.

Here's what I spend in the last 3 months, the numbers are from my website NX usage history.
March 2017: $449 spent
April 2017:: $496 spent (I reached diamond tier in April, which shows it's working properly)
May 2017: $96 spend
Total Spent Last 3 Months: $1040

Cash shop says I only spent $592 (I'm now at silver rank and $8 needed for MVP gold tier), which is exactly the amount I spent in April and May. So as you can see, your systems are only calculating my spending for only the last 2 months but it should be 3.

I can my provide my account info as well if needed, let me know.

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited May 2017
    I can my provide my account info as well if needed, let me know.

I'm not from Nexon nor am I affiliated with them. Just a security tip so you know that this is a public forum and you shouldn't be disclosing account information besides a character's IGN, Level, Job, and World when making a Bug Report.