[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ACCOUNT CANT ACCES SUPPORT

ArcStarArcStar
Reactions: 705
edited June 2017 in Tech Support
Okay, so, I have several issues, but it all seems related.

Just now, I was trying to acces one of my old accounts, and it didn't work, said the password was invalid. So, I reset it, but while I was resetting this, for stuff & giggles, I tried the password I thought it was, so I typed it in, This erorr pops up:

Notice
The password you've entered is the same as your current password. Please enter a new password.

I'm like, WHAT?

So I try to login at the support thingy, it gives me the same 'Invalid password' erorr, but now on my actuall account, the one I'm playing on, as we speak. Like, How does this even work? I tried to reset it and it gave me the same 'Notice
The password you've entered is the same as your current password. Please enter a new password.' kinda error.

Conclusion:

I can't make this problem an inquiry, because it won't let me sign-in to the support thing, even though I've reset my pw twice.

Even if I reset a password, I can't login.

What the hell, Nexon?