[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to Enter Mr. Lee Airlines

TwinrovaTwinrova
Reactions: 1,130
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest

Brief bug summary: Unable to enter the 'Mr. Lee Airlines' Mini-Dungeon.

More details: A while back, I accepted the quest for Mr. Lee Airlines, and since then, I've been unable to enter the dungeon. When I try to enter it, there's no additional prompts, either from the NPC Mr. Lee or in my Quest Lightbulb, and all he says is: "While we provide regular service to the Maldoves, you can also form a party of 1-6 people to enter once a day." I've tried to enter in a party as well as out of a party. When I checked my Quest Log, the only Quest under the Mr. Lee Airlines tab is '[Gollux] The Cracks of Corruption,' for some reason.

Here's a link to an image of the incorrect Quest Log and what happens when I try to talk to Mr. Lee

Character name: RareShirou

Character level: 228

Character job: Thunder Breaker

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 06/03/2017 - 9:00 AM EST

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Double check your lightbulb and questlog. I had the same issue but found that I had to re-accept the quest. Probably since they broke and fixed the NPC.