[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot register Override

amitmizamitmiz
Reactions: 300
edited June 2017 in Tech Support
I have a problem that i cannot register to the new event.
for some reason it tells me I am not eligible for this registration event: "Only accounts that are in good standing and Level 33 or higher, are valid for registration".
I have a char higher than level 33 and Im not banned or anything.
hope you guys can help me.

Comments

• amitmizamitmiz
    edited June 2017
    Thank you
  • sparebladespareblade
    Reactions: 1,220
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Same problem for me. I've never had issues before with these kind of events.

EDIT: Wait. I clicked the button again.
    Thank you for registering for the Override Registration Event!

It worked :D
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Having trouble logging in both my accounts on the site for some reason.. It says my account doesn't exist or my password is wrong but I know for a fact they aren't..
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    Having trouble logging in both my accounts on the site for some reason.. It says my account doesn't exist or my password is wrong but I know for a fact they aren't..

type it slower or you may be missing something
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    have you guys ever been banned or had problems? thats what good standing may refer to.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    In fact I can't even get in the game, I get the same thing on both my accounts. No I have never been banned before. I logged in fine yesterday
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited June 2017
    Some players cannot register for this event while they could register for the V-Box from the pre-registration of V events. They weren't banned after that either.
  • KampouseKampouse
    edited June 2017
    got a similar problem... i registered but... was logged in the wrong accont so i cant get the box any solution?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2017
    have you guys ever been banned or had problems? thats what good standing may refer to.

No, this appeared for me as well. Reloading the page fixed the issue, and it looks like a harmless visual glitch with the message popup.
    Kampouse wrote: »
    got a similar problem... i registered but... was logged in the wrong accont so i cant get the box any solution?

The boxes have not been distributed yet. Simply log in with the correct account.
  • Arty123Arty123
    Reactions: 700
    edited June 2017
    Problem with registration, couldnt sign up for the event: "Only accounts that are in good standing and Level 33 or higher, are valid for registration".
    I have a char higher than level 33 and Im not banned or anything.

Please look into this issue

Thank you,

Arty (Grazed)
  • ExoPandazExoPandaz
    edited June 2017
    Yeah I have the same issue. I remember I was disconnected from the server once, because maplestory thought I was botting. Apparently standing underneath the ledge and grinding at RNJ is botting.
  • LilBonsaiLilBonsai
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    Hi.. I can't seem to register as well.. Any way to fix this? I have tried refreshing and using different laptop and web browsers lol...

I remember I was once kicked out of the game with the hacking warning or whatever months ago while I was killing monsters... is that why I can't register?? Registration is closing soon right? don't really want to miss this... :( Help please !
  • ShadowMegaShadowMega
    Reactions: 310
    edited June 2017
    I submit a ticket to Nexon, and there response is that:

" Upon checking, it appears that you have a history in which the account is banned for a violation of the Terms of Use. I do apologize but this makes the account not eligible for the event. We are also unable to change your account's standing and thus, the account won't be able to participate on this event. "

And that record was by their mistake, and I'm in a "bad" standing and can't register. Ridiculous!

I think most of your facing this problem are because of that, even if we're banned by mistake for Nexon.

Maybe making ticket arguing for that might help, please try to do it. Hopefully if more of us argue for this, we will able to register
  • KampouseKampouse
    edited June 2017
    Neospector wrote: »

No, this appeared for me as well. Reloading the page fixed the issue, and it looks like a harmless visual glitch with the message popup.

The boxes have not been distributed yet. Simply log in with the correct account.

well here is the problem when i registered on override website i was connected on the WRONG accont... and now it does not let me resign my actual accont cause the button said "registered" not register
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    well here is the problem when i registered on override website i was connected on the WRONG accont... and now it does not let me resign my actual accont cause the button said "registered" not register

1. Go to http://maplestory.nexon.net .
    2. Click "LOG OUT" on the top right.
    3. Go back to the gift registration page
    4. The REGISTER button should work now and let you log in to the right account.