[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Am i banned ?

ShayTheBOWMASTERShayTheBOWMASTER
Reactions: 100
edited June 2017 in Tech Support
So hey.
i just wanted to ask if im banned because every time i try to open MS i get this error that i cant log in becasuse : 1) the game world is done for mainteance
2) im accessing the game from banned IP
3) my internet connection is not stable
i already checked my internet connection and its fine
and last time i check the game is not down
So thats means that im banned and for what ?
Please help me fix the error fast as u can

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Typically this message appears when your connection to the game servers themselves are unstable. That is, you timed out.

Search for your characters on the rankings (remember to click the magnifying glass button when using search, don't hit enter to search). If you are banned, your character will not appear on the rankings.
  • ShayTheBOWMASTERShayTheBOWMASTER
    edited June 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    Typically this message appears when your connection to the game servers themselves are unstable. That is, you timed out.

Search for your characters on the rankings (remember to click the magnifying glass button when using search, don't hit enter to search). If you are banned, your character will not appear on the rankings.

at the time i didnt noticed that im downloading updates .
    sorry for the spam .
  • TrueMasterTrueMaster
    edited June 2017
    I have the same problem how did u overcome it ??
  • AETHEREUSAETHEREUS
    i have the same issue i havent even started to play so im definitely not banned my wifi also isnt too bad(running at about 60mbps) the game is also no banned plz help me fix the issue quick
  • ComaXIComaXI
    1)my internet connection is stable
    2)the game server no maintenance
    but i cant join the game why?? im new player in game
    might it be that i got ip address banned?
    im a new player why cant i access the game
    i tried playing the playpark downloader but still didnt work
    i managed to login but right after i logged in the screen became black and it says maplesea unable to connect to game server.
    why? need help please... i want to play with my friends..