[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Job-Specific Potentials

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'd like to make a suggestion to introduce job-specific potentials that gives every class their own unique ability from a special potential that can only be obtained for that job.

The class-specific potential can only be gained from the first line of Legendary Potential tier secondary weapons (no shields, though I would be generous to add a class-specific version that enhances any job within the same class spectrum).

What each class gets varies from passives to access unique passive skills.

(Medal)Hero: Enemies hit while enraged +1 (total of 2 when enraged)
(Rosary)Paladin: Final Damage per charge +3% (up to 15% with max charges)
(Chain)Dark Knight: Malevolence (passive skill): 40% chance when attacking to "curse" enemies, reducing their defense by 20% for 10 seconds.
(Soul Shield) Mihile: 60% chance to auto-trigger Royal Guard when guarding normally against enemies (applies Royal Guard Buff/stack and bypasses cooldown if Royal Guard is on cooldown)
(DS Aegis) Demon Slayer: Allows all hold down skills to enable movement (applies only to Grim Scythe, soul eater, and Carrion Breath) and boosts those skills' final damage by 20%.
(DA Aegis) Demon Avenger: 20% chance to gain an additional Exceed stack when gaining an Exceed stack.
(Nova Essence)Kaiser: While attacking, 20% chance to fire a single Tempest Blade.
(Mass) Aran: Ice Wall (Passive) When attacking enemies there is a 10% chance to freeze an enemy, which binds them for 6 seconds (3 on bosses). If you defeat them before they melt, they shatter, causing ice daggers to splinter into multiple (6) directions and dealing 200% damage to (6) nearby enemies.
Blaster: 20% chance to activate a "final attack" dealing 300% damage + (x= character level)% damage in damage.
(Brilliance) Dawn Warrior & other Cygnus Knights: 10% final damage.
(Shields) Warrior: level 100+: Shield Boomerang (Active Skill) throw your shield at a single enemy dealing 600% damage which stuns them and ricochets off them hitting up to 7 more enemies dealing 400% damage.
Hayato: (passive skill name tba): During successful dodge, gives % defense up to 5 Stacks shares activation rate with that one other skill.

Mages: Coming Soon
Thieves: Coming Soon
Archers: Coming Soon
Pirates: Coming Soon

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    I have to say no. They don't feel right for Demon Slayer, or warriors in general. Also...I like my Three line godly potentials...tyvm.