[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MapleStory not launching after game security popup

BlueWindBlueWind
Reactions: 310
edited June 2017 in Tech Support
Maplestory was working yesterday for me and now today it is not launching. I click play and the nexon launcher minimizes. The game security icon appears on screen, but nothing happens after it goes away and the game just closes out. I've tried running it with and without compatibility mode, i've done the installation repair, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and launcher, I've set the game to launch in windowed mode through the regedit fix for windows 10, i've set the launcher and the game to run in admin mode, i've tried enabling and disabling antivirus and firewall, i've tried running the game through steam, but nothing is working. If anyone can suggest a fix that I haven't tried yet I would appreciate the help.
ItaChi_487