[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Alliance Storage, Link Skills and Legion Grid...

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There are a few changes I hope to see that can be done to alliance servers.

Cash Storage across the servers would be nifty for transferring NX equips and such to similar characters across the alliance instead of just that one world (EXAMPLE: Sharing a pet from a Dementhos Explorer to a Renegade Explorer.

Regular Storage should be shareable for all characters in the alliance. It would be easier to transfer account bound items to other characters in the alliance or simply serve a way to get items from one world to another (EXAMPLE: Transferring Elixirs from Arcania to El Nido characters)

Link Skills should allow players to acquire link skills from mules in the same alliance, but different worlds (EXAMPLE: Receive Elven Blessing on a character on Dementhos while the Mercedes is in Renegades.) Currently, Blessing of the Fairy and Empress's Blessing are the only skills that are shared in the alliance. (All characters in my alliance receive the effects of Level 30 Empress's Blessing)

Being able to "share" the Synergy Grid among all the characters in the alliance would be neat, but I am a little nervous how it would be since counting character levels outside a world can potentially lead to Union Levels higher than 10000. Also if they kept the 10000 limit, it would be ridiculously easy to max out the Union. Anyone have any suggestions for an "alliance synergy system?"
  1. Should Links skills, cash storage, and storage be for all characters in the alliance?6 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (3 votes)
    2. No
       50% (3 votes)

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    -meanwhile- I still just want to put my dang crud on Renegades onto my Reboot characters...since I would actually USE it.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2017
    Show alliances some love